Wheat-free Flour Mixture
2: 2: 3: 4 Oat flour: Rice: Potato: Rye
Gluten-free Flour Mixtures
2: 2: 1 Soya: Pea: Rice
1: 2: 3 Soya: Potato: Rice
Gluten free bread
- 500ml gluten-free flour
- 10ml sugar
- 12.5ml baking powder
- Pinch salt
- 2 eggs – keep a little bit on the side for glazing
- 15ml oil
- 300ml sparkling water (mineral or soda)
- Sesame or poppy seed
- Sieve dry ingredients twice
- Combine egg, oil and water and add to dry ingredients.
- Blend well and pour into a lined loaf pan.
- Glaze with beaten egg.
- Sprinkle on poppy / sesame seeds.
- Bake 180 degrees Celsius for 40 minutes.