Get your veg in…LOVE this recipe, courtesy of my Roomie, Shan X
- Mixed roast vegetables (like butternut, courgettes, peppers, broccoli, carrots)
- Garlic and mixed herbs
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil or Canola Oil
- 4 – 4.5 tbsp Flour
- 4 cups fat free milk
- +- 12 Lasagne sheets (about 1/3 of a box) to make 3 layers
- White coloured cheese
- Sprinkle garlic, herbs and oil over veg
- Roast the veg in the oven for about 30 minutes at 200 degrees, mixing them around every so often
- Soak the lasagne sheets in boiled water in a shallow dish, just before layering them in the baking dish. Soak a few at a time for about 3-5 minutes.
- Mix the flour and milk in a pot over a low heat until it thickens and add half the cheese
- Layer the veg, lasagne sheets and white sauce, in that order, alternatively in a baking dish. Make about 3 layers. Sprinkle remaining sheets over the top.
- Bake at 180 degrees for about 45 minutes