https://alexroyaldiet.co.za/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/Tasty-Peanut-butter-balls.jpg 290 850 Alex Royal https://alexroyaldiet.co.za/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/Alex_Logo1.png Alex Royal2013-09-15 11:47:202014-12-29 10:40:24Tasty Peanut butter balls
- 250ml peanut butter smooth or crunchy
- 15ml softened butter
- 185ml powdered soya milk
- 25ml icing sugar, sifted
- 125ml walnuts / pecan nuts
- 250ml raisins
- 500 ml ground almonds or finely shredded coconut
- In a bowl mix the peanut butter, butter, milk and nuts.
- Combine to form a moist mixture which holds together.
- Roll into balls and roll into ground almond powder or coconut.
- Put onto a cookie sheet or plate covered with wax paper and refrigerate.