The hardest part of this recipe is spelling the name!
Ingredients (serves 3 – 4)
- 1 cup bulgar wheat (which is wheat free BTW)
- 1 cup warm water
- 1-2 cups cherry tomatoes (quartered)
- 1 cucumber (small diced)
- 1 red onion finely chopped
- 1 bunch mint, minced
- 1 big bunch parsley, minced
- 2-3 tbsp lemon juice
- 2-3 tbsp olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- Pour the water over the bulgar wheat in a bowl and set aside for 15 minutes – and that’s done, so easy.
- Chop and combine all the veggies and herbs.
- Toss over the salt, pepper, lemon juice and olive oil