I have woken up to the MOST incredible Saturday morning…And I have committed to running along the promenade with some mates…which I should be exceptionally excited for, but I am definitely the least fit person joining, so I am super nervous and I have a stitch just thinking about it! So it made me realise that I need to get my body into shape asap as summer has pounced very quickly!
So this is my plan:
- Run my hardest today (nothing to eat before, just some tea…hoping the caffeine will help, to prevent a stitch)
- Run everyday! At least 5 k’s even on the tredmill to keep any ounce of fitness up
- Mix up the running with some resistance training
- Eat fresh and healthy food…if I shed some body fat I’ll be lighter and faster 🙂
- Train and focus up until the 14 OCTOBER – THE GUN RUN 21k’S!!!! EEEKEKEKEEEEK…slight freak out!
- Find some committed running mates who I’ve convinced to enter the half marathon with me and keep motivated together 🙂
So after my run I have already decided to eat healthily and will eat the Bircher’s Muesli at Cafe Neo. I have a divine recipe here (just scroll down), so check it out.
Have a great healthy Saturday!!