For the Dressing:
- 3 Tbsp fresh citrus juice (any combination of lime, lemon and orange)
- 1 tsp raw apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 tsp honey
- 2 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 1/2 Tbsp chopped fresh dill
- 1 1/2 Tbsp chopped fresh flat leaf parsley
- 4 fresh basil leaves, sliced
- 1/4 cup of raw macadamia nuts, toasted and finely chopped
- Course salt
For the salad:
- 1/2 large fennel bulb, cored and cut into 1/2 inch slices
- 250 grams asparagus, trimmed
- 250 grams green beans, trimmed
- 250 grams small carrots
- Whisk dressing ingredients in a bowl and season with salt.
- Working in batches, steam the vegetables until crisp-tender. (2-4minutes)
- Halve steamed asparagus spears and carrots lengthwise. Arrange vegetables on a platter before seasoning with salt, drizzle with dressing.
- Garnish with some dill and parsley!
Per serving : 372 kcals, 27g fat (4g saturated) 0 mg chol, 30g carbs, 256mg sodium, 7g protein, 11g fiber.
Thanks Jen for the Recipe and Nutritional Breakdown