For the filling
- 250 g spinach
- 2 chopped carrots
- 4 sliced courgettes
- Half an onion, chopped
- Half a punnet chopped mushrooms
- Fresh Lemon juice
- Cumin, coriander, pepper and salt
- Dash of olive oil
- 2-3 tsp Red pepper pesto
- 1-2 tsp tomato paste
- Steam the spinach, carrots and courgettes.
- Fry the onion and mushrooms in olive oil, garlic and spices.
- Mix veggies with the pesto, tomato paste and a squeeze of lemon juice.
For the crust
- 250 g butternut, diced
- Dash of milk
- Salt and pepper
- Boil the butternut until well cooked.
- Add a dash of milk and salt ad pepper and mash.
Scoop veggies into two small ramekins, topped with a layer of butternut mash.
Bake in the oven for about 15 minutes. Grill for 5 minutes until top as browned a bit