The answer to question 7 says it all – Kim loved the 4 Week Health Program. Read about Kim’s experience during her 4 weeks to a healthier self.
- Did you find the program manageable to follow?
Yes I did.
- What was the most challenging throughout the 4 weeks?
Making sure I was organised and prepped. It was tough traveling for work and having food sorted out. Thank goodness for rice cakes and peanut butter :).
- Stage 1: how did you feel eliminating all the toxins?
I felt horrendous for the first 5 days!!! I had major headaches and dizziness. Then on day 6 I woke up feeling AWESOME – so much energy and felt great.
- Did your mood and energy levels improve after the 4 weeks?
- Were the recipes easy to prepare and delicious?
Yes but ended up making very simple food.
- Did you feel hungry throughout the program?
I was hungry in the first week and I craved dense bread!
- Would you do the program again?
- List noticeable changes in yourself (both physically, mentally and emotionally) after the 4 weeks?
Skin was a major thing that everyone commented on. My skin cleared up and wrinkles seemed to vanish slightly 🙂 I lost some weight and just slimmed down overall. I had a lot more energy – didn’t feel lethargic. I fell asleep really quickly at night which was great – no insomnia. Emotionally, I also ‘detoxed’ my social life and became more aware of when I was pushing myself to unhealthy limits. I also coupled the program with guided meditations – I did one every day for the 4 weeks.
- Did the program make you reconsider your normal diet?
For sure – I am still staying away from caffeine and trying my best to stay away from sugar.