- 2 medium chicken breasts, chopped
- 1 cup bell pepper, chopped
- ½ onion, chopped
- 1 cup brussel sprouts, chopped
- 1 cup broccoli florets
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- ¼ teaspoon paprika (optional)
- Preheat oven to 200’C.
- Chop all the veggies into large pieces. On another cutting board, chop the chicken into cubes.
- Place the chicken and veggies in a medium roasting dish or sheet pan. Add the olive oil, salt and pepper, italian seasoning, and paprika. Toss to combine.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until the veggies are charred and chicken is cooked. Enjoy with rice, pasta, or a salad.