For the crust:
- 1 cup packed (200g) pitted dates
- 1 cup (120 g) raw almonds/walnuts
For the filling:
- 1 1/2 cups (180 g) raw cashews, soaked
- 1 large lemon, juiced
- 1/3 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 1/2 cup agave nectar or honey
- 1/4 cup blueberries
- Add dates to a food processor and blend until small bits remain and it forms into a ball. Remove and set aside.
- Next add nuts and process into a meal. Then add dates back in and blend until a loose dough forms – it should stick together when you squeeze a bit between your fingers. If it’s too dry, add a few more dates through the spout while processing. If too wet, add more almond or walnut meal.
- Lightly grease a standard, 12 pan muffin tin.
- Next scoop in heaping 1 Tbsp amounts of crust and press with fingers. Set in freezer to firm up.
- Add all filling ingredients to a blender and mix until very smooth.
- Taste and adjust seasonings as needed.
- Divide filling evenly among the muffin tins. Place a couple of blueberries in each mini cheesecake. Tap a few times to release any air bubbles, then cover with plastic wrap and freeze until hard – about 4-6 hours.
- Once set, remove carefully with a butter knife. They should pop right out.