https://alexroyaldiet.co.za/wp-content/uploads/2017/12/summer-berry-yogurt-honey-fools-13.jpg 600 600 Kalsey Visser https://alexroyaldiet.co.za/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/Alex_Logo1.png Kalsey Visser2017-12-04 09:31:492017-12-06 07:42:33Greek Yoghurt and Berry Compote
- 2/3 cup fresh/frozen blueberries
- 2/3 cup fresh/frozen blackberries
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 2 cups Greek yoghurt
- Combine the berries, water, coconut sugar and lemon juice in a small saucepan. Bring mixture to a boil. Reduce heat to medium-low and gently boil 10 minutes or until sauce thickens. Stir in coconut oil.
- Spoon 1/2 cup yoghurt into each of 4 bowls; top each serving with about 1/4 cup sauce. Serve immediately.
- Drizzle with raw honey for added sweetness (it is Christmas after-all)