- 3 cups coconut flakes
- 2 cups mixed almonds, cashews, pecans, walnuts and pumpkin seeds
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 1/2 cup raw cacao powder
- 2 tablespoons cacao nibs
- 1/2 cup Greek-style yoghurt or unsweetened coconut yoghurt, to serve.
- Preheat oven to 120ºC and line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Combine all ingredients (except yoghurt), then spread evenly on the tray.
- Bake for about 20-25 minutes until golden, turning halfway through the cooking time. The darker it is, the crunchier it will be.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool.
- Store it in an airtight container in the pantry for up to 2 weeks (or in the freezer for even longer!).
- To serve, spoon the yoghurt into a glass jar or bowl and top with 1/2 cup of granola.
Courtesy of Sarah Wilson from I Quit Sugar