- 1 1/2 cup flour
- 3/4 cup cocoa
- 1 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 4 egg whites
- 1 cup + 3 tbsp unsweetened applesauce (Purity)
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees C.
- Spray an medium to large square pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a medium size bowl mix flour, cocoa, sugar and baking powder.
- Stir with a fork.
- In a large bowl whisk egg whites, stir in applesauce and vanilla.
- Gradually add flour mixture and stir until well mixed.
- Bake in oven for 35- 40 minutes.