Ingredients (8 small pops)
- 2 ripe avocados
- 6 tbsp almond or coconut milk (unsweetened)
- 3 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp honey
- Pinch salt
- 60g unsweetened chocolate, chopped
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- Add avocado to a food processor (or a good blender) and puree on low until smooth, 3 to 4 minutes, scraping down sides with a rubber spatula as needed.
- Add in almond milk, honey, cocoa powder, vanilla and salt. Continue to process on low until well combined, scraping down sides as needed.
- In a microwave safe bowl, melt chocolate with coconut oil in 30 second increments on high, stirring until smooth.
- With processor running on low, pour chocolate mixture through pour spout and continue to process until well combined, scraping down sides as needed.
- Spoon half of the mixture into ice-cream molds and tap molds several times on counter to release air bubbles. Spoon remaining mixture into molds and tap again.
- Press wooden sticks about 2/3 into molds and freeze for at least 3 hours.
- To release the pops, run molds under hot water for about 30 seconds, then twist gently to release.