For the base:
- 340 g cauliflower
- 2 tbsp Parmesan cheese
- 50 g Mozzarella
- 1/2 tbsp dried herbs (mixed / oregano)
- 1/4 tbsp garlic granules
- pinch of salt
- ground black pepper
- 1 large free-range egg
Toppings of your choice: examples – 1 tomato, 1/2 pepper, 1/2 avo, red onion, 20g mozzarella, crushed garlic and chillies, tomato paste
- Preheat the oven at 210 degrees C and lightly grease a pizza dish or baking tray.
- Grate or blend the cauliflower into “crumbs” and microwave for about 5 minutes. If you don’t have a microwave you can steam or boil the cauliflower but just squeeze out the water.
- In a large bowl mix all the base ingredients until it forms a stiff dough.
- Pat out the dough onto the pizza dish and bake for 15-20 minutes until browned.
- top the base with all your toppings,staring with the tomato paste, garlic and chilli, followed by the cheese and veggies.
- Bake for another 10 minutes or so.
- Top with fresh basil and serve and ENJOY