- 1/4 cup chopped butternut
- Olive oil
- Garlic 1/2 clove diced
- Salt, Cinnamon and cumin
- 1/2 onion
- Handful of cherry tomatoes chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped broccoli
- 1 tbsp pesto (I like basil pesto)
- 1 tbsp tomato paste
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup skim milk
- Roast the butternut in olive oil, garlic and spices.
- Fry onion, broccoli and tomato in a bit if water. Add some garlic and salt and pepper.
- Break the eggs in a small ramekin and mix in the milk.
- Mx in the vegetables, pesto and tomato paste.
- Pop into a preheated oven at 180 degrees and bake for about 20 minutes until the top is nice and golden brown.