Ingredients (serves 6 as a side)
- 1 butternut
- 1 aubergine
- 1tsp cinnamon
- Olive oil
- 1 onion
- 1 garlic clove
- 1.5 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- Pinch cayenne pepper
- 2 tbsp chopped mint
- 2 tbsp chopped coriander
- Slice butternut and aubergine into rounds
- Drizzle with olive oil and cinnamon and roast butternut for about 20 minutes add the aubergine and roast for 15-20 minutes. Grill for 5-10 minutes.
- While this is roasting make the vinaigrette. Chop the onion and garlic. Mix together with the lemon juice, olive oil, cumin and cayenne pepper.
- Once the butternut and aubergine has grilled, top with the vinaigrette, feta an herbs.
- Serve as a side with basil pesto.