- 1 small butternut, diced
- 1 onion
- 4 mushrooms
- 1 red pepper, cut into 8 pieces
- 1 eggplant, diced
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- juice of 1 lemon
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Mix olive oil, vinegar, lemon juice, mustard, basil, parsley, garlic, salt and black pepper together in a small bowl.
- Place cut vegetables in a resealable plastic bag.
- Pour marinade over vegetables, toss and seal bag. Let sit in refrigerator for 2-3 hours.
- Place vegetables on skewers alternating as you go. Reserve marinade to brush vegetables as they cook. Place kebabs over a the braai and removed when the vegetables are brown and tender.