- 1 1/4 cup tinned chickpeas, drained and patted dry with a dish cloth
- 2 tsp vanilla essence
- 1 tsp baking powder
- Pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup plus 2 tbsp natural organic peanut butter
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts or dried fruit or chopped dark chocolate
- Blend all the ingredients except the chopped nuts / fruit / choc, until smooth.
- Mix in the nuts / fruit / choc.
- Make little balls and put them onto baking paper. You should get about 14 balls from the cookie dough. Unless you eat it all like me. I made about 10 balls. Eeeeek.
- Use a spoon and flatten the balls into cookies.
- Bake for about 10-15 until golden.
- Yip they are deeeeelish