For the chicken
- 2 handfuls of basil
- 1 handful cashews
- 2 glugs olive oil
- 1 clove garlic
- 2 chicken breasts
- salt and pepper
- Blend pesto ingredients and add to the chicken while frying.
For the hummus and couscous
- 1/2 tin chickpeas
- 1 glug olive oil
- 30g feta
- cumin, coriander and dried chilli
- 1 cup dry couscous
- Hummus: Blend chickpeas, olive oil, feta and spices.
- Cook couscous in 2 cups water (pour boiling water over dry couscous and cover for about 20 minutes until cooked).
- Mix the hummus and couscous and add some extra chickpeas.
1 chicken breast = 3 fats + 3 protein
1/2 cup couscous = 1 starch + 1/2 protein + 2 fats