Sugar and gluten free
Makes 4 big pancakes
- 1/2 cup oats
- 1 tbsp cocoa
- 2 bananas
- 1/2 cup plain yoghurt
- 4 eggs
- Toppings: chopped almonds, strawberries or sliced banana and chia seeds
- Blend the oats until it becomes a flour. Add the cocoa and set aside.
- Blend the banana and yoghurt and mix into the eggs.
- Add the wet ingredients into the dry and mix until smooth.
- Use a nonstick pan or a smidgen of butter or coconut oil and fry the pancakes until golden brown.
- Serve with toppings of your choice.
Exchange breakdown per serving
- Milk 1/8
- Veg –
- Fruit 1 (if you have 1/4 cup strawberries as your topping)
- Starch 1/4
- Protein 1
- Fat 2 (if you use 1 tsp butter to fry + 8 almonds as a topping)