These are DELISH and so easy!!
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1 cup oats
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 egg white
- 3/4 cup + 2 tablespoons vanilla non-fat yoghurt
- Strawberry jam and Flora Proactive Margarine for serving
- Combine the dry ingredients and stir
- Stir in the beaten egg white and enough yoghurt to form a dough
- Make small balls and flatten them slightly. Dust flour on your hands to make the dough balls -it’s much easier
- Put the balls onto a baking sheet that has been sprayed with olive oil cooking spray
- Bake for 15 – 20 minutes at 190 degrees C until lightly browned
- Serve hot with jam and Flora Proactive Margarine.