http://alexroyaldiet.co.za/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/mousse1-450x340.jpg 340 450 Kirby Hendricks http://alexroyaldiet.co.za/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/Alex_Logo1.png Kirby Hendricks2015-09-12 16:53:162015-09-12 16:53:16Vegan Chocolate Mousse
- 100 ml can coconut cream
- 2 tbsp raw cacao powder
- 1 tbsp cup rice malt syrup or xylitol
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- cacao nibs, optional
- Place all ingredients in a large mixing bowl.
- Whisk ingredients together until well combined and smooth.
- Pour into a serving glass.
- Sprinkle with cacao nibs if you like.
- Chill in the fridge for at least 3 hours, or until firm.
Courtesy of Sarah Wilson from I Quit Sugar