http://alexroyaldiet.co.za/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/fat-free-cupcakes.jpg 290 850 Alex Royal http://alexroyaldiet.co.za/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/Alex_Logo1.png Alex Royal2013-09-26 08:32:552016-04-29 11:07:29(Practically) Fat Free Chocolate cupcakes
Ingredients (makes 12)
- 1 1/3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 3/4 cup dark brown sugar, packed
- 1/4 cup applesauce (I used Purity)
- 1 egg
- 1 egg white
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 2/3 cups skim milk
- Icing’ sugar
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees C
- Line 12 muffin cups with paper liners.
- Combine flour, cocoa, baking powder, soda and salt.
- Beat the next six ingredients until combined, about 1 minute.
- Stir in flour mixture alternately with milk until just combined.
- Pour batter into muffin cups.
- Bake 22 to 25 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
- Remove cupcakes from pan; cool on wire rack 30 minutes.
- Sprinkle with sugar, if desired.