http://alexroyaldiet.co.za/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/Overnight-chocolate-oat-chia-pudding-1-to-her-core-695x1024-e1472188276405.jpg 695 1024 Kirby Hendricks http://alexroyaldiet.co.za/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/Alex_Logo1.png Kirby Hendricks2016-08-26 07:12:212016-08-26 07:12:21Overnight Chocolate Chia Oats Pudding
Ingredients (serves 2)
- 1 small, ripe banana
- 2 tbsp raw cacao powder
- 2 tbsp sweetener (raw honey, coconut sugar), optional
- 2 tbsp water
- ½ cup rolled oats
- 3 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 ½ cups coconut milk
- In a bowl, mash the banana with the cacao, sweetener if using, and water until it forms a smooth paste.
- Stir in the oats and chia seeds, and then the milk, stirring continuously.
- Place in the fridge overnight either in the bowl or in individual jars.
- To serve it warm, add to a saucepan in the morning and heat over low to medium heat around 5 minutes. You may need to add some extra liquid at this point to thin a little if the porridge is too thick.
- Serve topped with berries, coconut cream/yoghurt and chopped nuts.