http://alexroyaldiet.co.za/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/Baked-Zucchini-.jpg 508 600 Kirby Hendricks http://alexroyaldiet.co.za/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/Alex_Logo1.png Kirby Hendricks2016-08-10 10:30:362016-08-10 10:30:36Baked Zucchini Parmesan Crisps
Ingredients (Serves 4)
- 3 medium zucchini
- 1/3 cup freshly ground Parmesan cheese
- 4-5 springs fresh thyme leaves, stripped from stem
- 1/4 tsp kosher salt and freshly ground black peppers
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- pinch of cayenne pepper
- Preheat the oven to 180’C.
- Line a baking tray with baking sheet.
- Trim the ends of the zucchini and then slice into rounds about 1/4 inch thick.
- In a small bowl mix together the olive oil, salt, peppers and cayenne.
- Brush olive oil mixture over tops of zucchini then place on the baking sheet and sprinkle with Parmesan.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until the tops are golden and crisp.