http://alexroyaldiet.co.za/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/mushroom-onion-fritatta.jpg 290 850 Alex Royal http://alexroyaldiet.co.za/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/Alex_Logo1.png Alex Royal2014-05-15 09:41:092015-03-12 09:05:01Mushroom, tomato and onion Frittata
- 3 cups raw chopped mushrooms
- 1/2 onion chopped
- 2 big tomatoes chopped
- 1 tbsp Olive oil
- 6 eggs
- 1/2 cup cream cheese
- Garlic and herb spice, coriander, cumin, dried herbs
- Fry vegetables in olive oil and spices until onions are browned.
- Crack over the eggs and cook for about 10 minutes, on medium heat. Don’t stir.
- Dollop cottage cheese over the top and pop the whole pan into the oven and bake in a preheated oven for about 15 minutes at 180 degrees.
- Serve with salad.