http://alexroyaldiet.co.za/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/banana-pancakes-e1494228958197.jpg 380 456 Kalsey Visser http://alexroyaldiet.co.za/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/Alex_Logo1.png Kalsey Visser2017-05-08 10:58:492017-05-08 10:58:49Mother's Day breakie - Healthy Banana Pancakes
Healthy pancakes with mum’s choice of toppings (serves 2)
- 2 ripe bananas
- 3 eggs
- 2/3 cup rolled oats
- ¼ tsp cinnamon
- Mash the bananas in a mixing bowl.
- Add the eggs, oats and cinnamon to the bananas, and mix.
- Heat a non-stick frying pan to medium heat, spray a small amount of non-stick spray into the pan.
- Pour a small amount of the mixture into the frying pan and wait till the pancake is easily flippable.
- Repeat step 4 with the remaining mixture.
- Stack the pancakes on a plate topping with either nut butter, fresh fruit, yoghurt, nuts, honey or chia seeds.