Summer is around the corner and it’s time to get back into shape.
Few of us have time and energy for huge lifestyle changes, so if you are looking for easy and quick tips to lose weight, you have come to the right place 🙂
I have chosen my top 5 tips and summarized them for you…..
- Start the day with 30 sit ups and 20 push-ups – this boosts your metabolism for the day and tightens those toned arms and flat abs (even if they are hiding under a layer of fat). Also exercise as much as you can. Walk instead of drive, take the stairs not the lift, join a friend for a stroll instead of coffee, and find an activity that you love.
- Drink 2 L of water every day – water flushes the kidneys of toxins and helps to keep your stomach regular and healthy. This is also an easy way to feel fuller.
- Make herbal green tea your best friend – like water it fills you up but it is also filled with healthy tannins and antioxidants. DRINK UP!
- Quit the sugar – no matter how we spin it sugar is toxic for the body. It has been linked to heart disease, weight gain, ADHD, cancers…and the list goes on! So ditch the fizzy drinks, sweets and chocolate, muffins, biscuits…. and opt for high fibre snacks like my delish Coconut Date Balls.
- Listen to your belly – Eat slowly and chew properly and stop eating just before you get full. This helps control energy intake throughout the day which will make or break a diet. We often overeat, so just be aware and try reign it in. Use the Portion control guide and rather fill your plate with lots of salad and vegetables.
GOOD LUCK 🙂