With my harvest of hope veggie box I get the fresh seasonal veg, which inevitably ends up being leafy greens at this time of year. So I have had an excess amount and decided to experiment-
- Half of a cabbage
- 1 bunch of kale
- Two beetroot (chopped and boiled)
- 1 cup cooked peas
- 1 tbsp Parmesan
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 lemon
1. Steam the cabbage and kale, chop finely
2. Toss the cabbage, kale, beet root and peas into a blender.
3. Toss in the Parmesan, garlic, lemon juice and salt and pepper
4. Blend well
Easy, and super healthy fat free pesto.
Top over roast veggies, grilled fish or chicken.