- 1 cup raw organic rolled gluten free oats
- 2 tbsp unsalted unsweetened peanut butter
- 1 tsp xylitol
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- Chia seeds
- Sunflower seeds
- Chopped almonds
1. Toss oats, peanut butter, xylitol and cinnamon into a baking dish
2. Bake at 180 degrees C for about 10 minutes until the peanut butter is melted and coating the oats.
3. POP in the seeds and almonds and grill the granola for about 5-10 minutes. Watch that it doesn’t burn.
4. Toss in a handful of raisins
5. Serve with chopped banana, yoghurt and chia seeds