http://alexroyaldiet.co.za/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/coconut-milk-ice-cream-recipe4-660x990.jpg 990 660 Kirby Hendricks http://alexroyaldiet.co.za/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/Alex_Logo1.png Kirby Hendricks2015-09-22 09:30:412015-09-22 09:30:41Coconut Ice-cream
Sugar free, dairy free ice-cream
- 65 ml coconut milk
- 4 large dates, pitted (stevia sugar free option)
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- dash of cinnamon
- pinch of sea salt
- Chill the coconut milk overnight.
- Combine all ingredients into a high speed blender or food processor and blend until thick and creamy.
- Use frozen bananas and ice along with the remaining ingredients to have an instant frozen treat.
- You may also put in the freezer for about 30min-1hr to “harden” up if this texture is still too soft.
Calories: 240 Fat: 19 Carbohydrates: 16 Sugar: 7 Protein: 4
Curtesy of Nutrition Stripped