http://alexroyaldiet.co.za/wp-content/uploads/2017/12/xmas-cranberry-salad.jpg 864 575 Kalsey Visser http://alexroyaldiet.co.za/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/Alex_Logo1.png Kalsey Visser2017-12-01 17:14:282017-12-02 05:34:50Christmas themed cranberry and baby spinach salad
- 1 packet baby spinach
- 2/3 cup flaked almonds, toasted
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar
- 2 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 5 Tbsp raw honey
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 Tbsp finely minced onion
- 2 Tbsp sesame seeds , toasted
For the dressing:
- Whisk together the white wine vinegar, apple cider vinegar and honey until it is well combined.
- Stir in olive oil, onion and sesame seeds. Set aside.
For the salad:
- Add the baby spinach, almonds and cranberries to a festive salad bowl/plate. Drizzle dressing over salad and toss. Serve immediately.