http://alexroyaldiet.co.za/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/Chicken-Lentil-and-Quinoa-Salad.jpg 290 850 Alex Royal http://alexroyaldiet.co.za/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/Alex_Logo1.png Alex Royal2013-09-15 12:24:512014-12-29 09:56:00Chicken, Lentil and Quinoa Salad
My very clever friend rustled up this awesome salad and I just HAD to share it with you all. I have already made it for dinner for my house mates and they both loved it! This recipe was based on the one from Woolies.
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 2 chicken breasts (dry fried and drizzled with lemon juice)
- 1 cup cooked lentils
- 2 cup cooked quinoa
- Mange toute
- Linseeds, Sesame, Sunflower and pumpkin seeds
- Dressing: fat free plain yoghurt, garlic, ground cumin and salat and pepper to taste
- Dry fry the chicken
- Boil the lentils and peas
- Bring the quinoa to the boil, reduce the heat and simmer until cooked and all the water has evapourated
- Chop up the rest of the ingredients, mix the salad dressing ingredients and viola, DONE!
This is so fresh and crunchy, not to mention super healthy! Enjoy