Ingredients (Serves 3):
• 275 Grams Quinoa
• 150 Grams Smoked trout or any other fish that you like
• 1 Cup Greek yogurt
• 2 Tablespoons Wasabi paste, or more to taste
• Lemon pepper to taste
• Salt to taste
• 3 Tablespoons Sushi vinegar
• Nori sheets as needed
• 1 Carrot, shredded
• 1 Cucumber, sliced
• 1 Sweet pepper or bell pepper
• 2 Avocados, sliced
• Black sesame seeds to taste
1. Rinse the quinoa under cold water & then boil it for 12 min. Drain and set aside. While it is cooking prep the veggies.
2. For the rolls or bowl– slice the pepper and cucumber into strips.
3. Mix the greek yogurt, wasabi, sushi vinegar, lemon pepper & salt. Then add the cooked quinoa and mix until combined. Taste for salt.
4. Place a thin layer of quinoa on top of the nori, sprinkle some black sesame seeds, then add the trout and veggies. Roll it using the mat.
5. Arrange the sliced avocado on top of the roll. Cover with plastic film. Using the mat press a bit so the avocado sticks to the roll.
6. Remove the plastic wrap and slice it into pieces. You can also skip this step & add the avocado with the veggies so it is inside the roll.
7. To make the bowl. Just serve the seasoned quinoa first, then the veggies and trout. Sprinkle some sesame seeds and thinly sliced nori.
Serve with some soy sauce on the side and enjoy!