My family LOVES brownies, so I decided to make them a “healthier” version of a brownie that tastes as DELICIOUS. Don’t believe me? 😊
Then try these Black bean brownies, the trick is to serve them first and then reveal the secret ingredient 🤫
– 1/2 cups black beans (drained and rinsed well)
– 2 tbsp cocoa powder
– 1/2 cup quick oats
– 1/4 tsp salt
– 1/3 cup honey or agave
– 1/4 cup coconut oil
– 2 tsp pure vanilla extract
– 1/2 tsp baking powder
– 1/2 cup crushed almonds (more for presentation)
*you can add coconut, nuts, cacoa nibs etc.
1. Preheat oven to 180’C.
2. Combine all ingredients, except the nuts in a blender, I used my nutribullet.
3. Once blended and smooth, stir in the crushed nuts. Then pour into a greased 8×8 pan.
4. Cook the brownies for 15-18 and then let it cool for 10 minutes before trying to cut it.