Start your morning with this delicious banana bread packed with fibre
- 200 grams oat
- 2 banana’s
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon backing powder
- 215 grams low fat plain yoghurt
- 1 handful of nuts
- 175 grams blueberries
- 1 apple (good combination with a little bit cinnamon)
1. Preheat the oven to 180’C.
2. In a blender add the oatmeal and blend.
3. Then add the bananas, eggs, backing powder and low fat yoghurt and mix until combined.
4. Pour mixture into a bread tin or muffin tin and bake in the oven for 30 minutes.
Enjoy for 2-3 days and store it in the freezer.