http://alexroyaldiet.co.za/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/Black-Bean-Confetti-Salad.jpg 290 850 Alex Royal http://alexroyaldiet.co.za/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/Alex_Logo1.png Alex Royal2013-09-15 10:05:082014-12-29 15:22:14Black Bean Confetti Salad
- 2 cans black beans, drained and well-rinsed
- 4 bell peppers, a mix of colors, chopped into a small dice
- 1 medium white onion, chopped into a small dice
- Juice of one lime
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon honey
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne
- Mix beans, bell peppers and white onion in a large bowl.
- In a separate, smaller bowl, whisk remaining ingredients into a vinaigrette. Ideally, you’ll have a 1/2 cup of dressing.
- Pour it over the bean mixture, toss it well and adjust seasonings to taste.
This recipe is from http://smittenkitchen.com/2007/04/tabula-beana/