http://alexroyaldiet.co.za/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/bruschetta-1.jpg 846 564 Kalsey Visser http://alexroyaldiet.co.za/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/Alex_Logo1.png Kalsey Visser2017-05-08 12:38:162017-05-08 12:38:16An afternoon nibble of Brie and Pomegranate Bruschetta for Mother's Day
- 1 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoons agave
- 1/4 cup Pomegranate Liqueur
- 1 French baguette, sliced into 1 inch slices
- 2 tbs olive oil
- 1 whole brie cheese, sliced
- 1/4 cup pomegranate seeds
- 2 tbs chopped flat leaf parsley
- Add the balsamic vinegar, agave, and Pomegranate Liqueur to a saucepan over high heat.
- Bring to a boil, stirring occasionally. Reduce heat to a simmer and allow to cook until thick and syrupy, about 15 minutes.
- Preheat the griller on your oven. Add the bread slices to a baking sheet, brush the top side with olive oil. Grill until golden brown, about 3 minutes.
- Flip the slices over, place sliced brie on the non-toasted side. Return slices to the griller until cheese has melted, 1-2 minutes. Plate bruschetta, drizzle with homemade balsamic glaze and sprinkle with pomegranate seeds and parsley.