http://alexroyaldiet.co.za/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/Fat-free-Scones.jpg 290 850 Alex Royal http://alexroyaldiet.co.za/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/Alex_Logo1.png Alex Royal2013-09-15 10:00:032014-12-29 15:32:52Fat free Scones
These are DELISH and so easy!!
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1 cup oats
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 egg white
- 3/4 cup + 2 tablespoons vanilla non-fat yoghurt
- Strawberry jam and Flora Proactive Margarine for serving
- Combine the dry ingredients and stir
- Stir in the beaten egg white and enough yoghurt to form a dough
- Make small balls and flatten them slightly. Dust flour on your hands to make the dough balls -it’s much easier
- Put the balls onto a baking sheet that has been sprayed with olive oil cooking spray
- Bake for 15 – 20 minutes at 190 degrees C until lightly browned
- Serve hot with jam and Flora Proactive Margarine.